The New Look

Rule discussion, feature requests, what have you.
mrsl

The New Look

Post by mrsl »

I like the new look a lot with the movie star strip across the top, but . . . It makes the print so small, that I have trouble reading it, even with my glasses on. Are there any empty spaces that could be eliminated, or show one or two less posts per page?

I'm sorry, I hate to be critical of it, but it is difficult to read, especially some of the really long posts
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
moira finnie
Administrator

Re: The New Look

Post by moira finnie »

mrsl wrote:.
I like the new look a lot with the movie star strip across the top, but . . . It makes the print so small, that I have trouble reading it, even with my glasses on. Are there any empty spaces that could be eliminated, or show one or two less posts per page?

I'm sorry, I hate to be critical of it, but it is difficult to read, especially some of the really long posts
Ann, I believe that you may wish to change the font size on your Windows-based computer and through your browser to make things easier for you to read. You can do this a couple of ways:

1.) If you have a mouse with a wheel embedded it in it, you can press the wheel down and rotate forward until the font is bigger
2.) On your keyboard, try hitting your Control key and your Up Arrow on your keyboard simultaneously
3.) Check your Settings in your browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and look for font size

To reverse the size of the font in the first two examples, you would scroll in reverse with your mouse wheel and use the Control key + Down Arrow.

I hope that this helps a bit
Avatar: Frank McHugh (1898-1981)

The Skeins
TCM Movie Morlocks
Lomm
Administrator

Post by Lomm »

I didn't change any fonts on the site in performing this upgrade, so I don't think it is the change that is causing your small fonts. They look the same to me on several computers. I imagine the suggestions Moira gave you will help. If not, you will see a capital letter "A" in the upper right above your username (below the search box) with small arrows next to it. Click on the one pointing up and it should increase the size.
Lomm
Administrator

Post by Lomm »

Today's new Halloween banner, which replaces the lovely Miss Grable for the weekend, is brought to you by Professional Tourist, who has made a number of banners for us to use in the coming months. Thanks for these!