A Problem for me alone!!!

Rule discussion, feature requests, what have you.
mrsl

A Problem for me alone!!!

Post by mrsl »

THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT - PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT AS ONE.

Last night, in a hurry to see the Stanwyck bio, I clicked on something under Current Events, but mistakenly hit the Disco Party instead. This messes up my computer terribly. It takes a full 3 to 5 minutes to clear up before I can return to normal movement. My question is, is there a way I can personally move that particular thread or block it. I'm so used to hitting that little white box next to the name to get the most recent input, that as soon as the post comes on, I have to wait until some kind of thing happens before it clears up and lets me move on.

As I said, I was in a hurry, and I like to 'X' back to my menu page when I leave the computer, and I couldn't do that.

AGAIN, let me reiterate, I'm not complaining - the disco party is a big hit and I have the choice of listening or not. Sometimes I choose to listen, others I don't, so I'm not saying I don't like it. What I don't like is locking up my computer, which is what happens. So, is there a way to change this for myself?

Anne
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
SSO Admins
Administrator

Post by SSO Admins »

I'm not aware of any way to do that. Just be careful where you click. It does take a while to load all those videos. Maybe a warning in the thread title?
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

I kind of thought it wasn't possible, but I wanted to be sure. Thank you for the quick response, I just have to stop these 'flying fingers!

Anne
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************