Game of Thrones

Films, TV shows, and books of the 'modern' era
Lzcutter
Administrator

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by Lzcutter »

David,

I could definitely see Martin providing an outline should the series catch up to the books before he gets a chance to advance the story. He seems to have a good working relationship with the producers and HBO so that might help as well.

Moviedaughter,

I thought Arya's laugh was perfect. She has no way of knowing Sansa is there and she has had bad timing in rendezvousing with her family since season 1, though the bad timing has saved her life on more than one occasion.

With Brienne and Pud making their way to the Vale. I would enjoy seeing Arya and Brienne and Brienne and the Hound interact as well as Arya's reaction to the pie.

Only two more eppys to go this season. This is one show that could use more episodes per season but I totally understand that the costs of producing it make that unlikely.

And any episode that includes the "Rains of Castemere" (even the burp version, should always you make tense as it never ends well for those you think it will).

Anxiously awaiting next week and hope they don't spend the entire episode at the Wall (no offense, Jon Snow).
Lynn in Lake Balboa

"Film is history. With every foot of film lost, we lose a link to our culture, to the world around us, to each other and to ourselves."

"For me, John Wayne has only become more impressive over time." Marty Scorsese