Lizabeth Scott Interview

moira finnie
Administrator

Lizabeth Scott Interview

Post by moira finnie »

Since Lizabeth Scott is fundamentally associated with film noir, I thought this might be a good spot to post a series of in-depth interviews with the actress conducted in 1996. Enjoy:
[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
Avatar: Frank McHugh (1898-1981)

The Skeins
TCM Movie Morlocks
CineMaven

Re: Lizabeth Scott Interview

Post by CineMaven »

THANK YOU Moira!
ImageImageImage

I love Lizabeth Scott. And this interview just clinches it for me. She's alert...articulate...clear...honest...direct. I love her syntax, so proper, educated. Memory sharp as a tack. Studied acting seriously; enjoyed the process ( learning lines, character motivation, backstory. ) Tactful...she was kind about everyone. Mitchum, Bogart, Cummings, Lancaster, Mature, Heflin, Heston, Hodiak et al. I wish TCM could get her to appear at their film festival, or a Private Screening. If anyone here enjoys her films at all, you will be thoroughly enchanted by this 1996 interview. She looks like she enjoys life and lives it on her terms.

Thanxx again for uploading this Moira.
"You build my gallows high, baby."

http://www.megramsey.com
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Moira and Maven - Wow, I will check those You Tubes later tonight ... Maven those pictures are gorgeous!
Western Guy

Post by Western Guy »

She's a definite class act. One thing kinda surprised me, though, out of all the "tough guy" actors she knew or worked with in Hollywood, when I questioned her for any information - personally or professionally - that she might have had on George Raft for my bio, she said she'd never even met George Raft. Well, the blow was softened when she sent me an absolutely gorgeous personalized photo. She's aces in my book!