Tonights Festivities

mrsl

Tonights Festivities

Post by mrsl »

To: Dean Finnie

Reference: Keeping our fingers crossed

Everything is ready for tonights festivities. The 50 yard line is all cleared for the bonfire instead of the town square. All donations have been carefully marked through town with various colored tags. The Last House on the Left is open for coffee and donuts, and Elm street, nightmarish as it is is cardoned off to lead directly from the campus to Bates Motel for out of towners. Norman Bates will be on hand to greet guests though I don't feel he is the best representative of the Senior Class.

Leading the parade down main street, George Bailey, running along, will point out spots of interest such as the olde drug store, the savings and loan and that big old gray house known for The Haunting. He will be accompanied by Elvira and dressed in his Frank N. Stein designed outfit which was inspired by that visitor, Count Dracula.

After running some Fast Times at Ridgemont High race track, Prof. Stephen King will complete the parade in his Plymouth Fury which he has named Christine, altho why someone would name a car is beyond me, but being in such pristine shape, it does look good leading the way.

Finally, after the parade, bonfire, coffee and donuts, and dance in the gym, hopefully our faculty will for once, refrain from the usual holiday shenanigans, and we can conclude the evening with a rousing

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE !!!
:twisted:

Mrs L
B&B Proprietor
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
moira finnie
Administrator

Post by moira finnie »

Memo From Dean Finnie

To: Mrs. L, Proprietess Extraordinaire of the CCC B & B

Dear Mrs. L,
Does Mary Bailey know that George is running down Main Street with Elvira, of all people?? Even Violet Bick would be a better companion than that bimbo, Halloween or no Halloween.

I tried to get that nice Jimmy Lydon or, failing that, the sweetheart of the Senior Class, darling Janet Leigh to represent the Senior Class rather than that squirrelly Norman Bates, but it's not to be. The Lydon boy, no doubt laboring under a Strange Illusion, claims that he was called home to meet his mother's new hubby and he 'says' he had to research a paper on Hamlet, pronto. Personally, I don't think he's been himself since his voice finally broke. As for Ms. Leigh, Janet seems to be indisposed. Something about slipping in the shower.
Thanks for the update, anyway, and, oh yes, Happy Halloween,
Dean F.
Lzcutter
Administrator

Post by Lzcutter »

To: Dean Finnie

Dear Dean Finnie,

I do not know what kind of college you run up on that hill but I just want to say that it must be some place that harbors crazy people! It's not enough that your faculty and staff shoot up the place, carouse at all hours at the day and night, drink till the cows come home and pretend to educate the minds of our youth, but in the basement you have a crazy man!!

"There's a maniac lives there and he's dangerous""

Believe me, I know the story because I was there!

" I was standing in my yard one day when his Mama come out yelling, 'He's killin' us all.' Turned out that Boo was sitting in the living room cutting up the paper for his scrapbook, and when his daddy come by, he reached over with his scissors, stabbed him in his leg, pulled them out, and went right on cutting the paper. They wanted to send him to an asylum, but his daddy said no Radley was going to any asylum. So they locked him up in the basement of the courthouse till he nearly died of the damp, and his daddy brought him back home. There he is to this day, sittin' over there with his scissors... Lord knows what he's doin' or thinkin'. "

Now far be for me to tell you what you should do with Boo, er I mean Arthur, but I am seriously thinking of getting over to Sheriff Heck Tate and complaining. My nephew Dill will be visiting soon and I do not want him to be influenced by the stories of Boo, er, Arthur Radley.

How you expect any of us to sleep in our beds at night while you harbor a maniac in the basement is beyond me.

It must be against the law and I intend to explore all the options to keep the fine citizens of this area safe from the likes of crazy people like Boo and those who enable him like you!

Yours truly,

Mrs. Stephanie Crawford
Lynn in Lake Balboa

"Film is history. With every foot of film lost, we lose a link to our culture, to the world around us, to each other and to ourselves."

"For me, John Wayne has only become more impressive over time." Marty Scorsese