The Most Catholic Film

ken123

Post by ken123 »

For many years, during the 1980's, I had to sit thru countless sermans praising Ronnie & Bush 41, especially the former, for their " pro - life " record. The National Right To Life Committee and the GOP has worked together for years, Judy Brown's Pro Life League has been a staunch pro - GOP outfit,and Mrs. Brown proudly presents her rightist pro - GOP agenda while posing as a traditional Catholic, or at least she used too, I havent read her publications in years, and I used to belong to the Right To Life Committee until I decided it was just a GOP front.If one is to be truely Catholic one must oppose a great part of the major parties agenda, but to see " pro - life Catholics " support the the anti - human GOP and its endless war on humanity thru wars and cutting the social contract is IMHO appalling.

Where was I wrong on " the New Deal " and the social doctrines of the church and isn't the present day GOP based on a social darwinist philosophy, which all decent people should oppose.
ken123

Re: The Most Catholic Film

Post by ken123 »

Many of Fords & to a lesser degree Capras films give the true Catholic social teaching. Some may want to reverse the Ford - Capra positioning that I have laid out. :D