Superman 2012 ... The Reboot

Rita Hayworth

Superman 2012 ... The Reboot

Post by Rita Hayworth »

SUPERMAN 2012 ... The Reboot

After the disappointing box office returns of Superman Returns - a 200 Million Dollars film made by Brian Singer only made 391 Million during the course of its run.

I'm a big fan of Superman Movies, I heard that Henry Cavill will be playing Clark Kent/Superman in this remake and both Kevin Costner and Diane Lane as Jonathan and Martha Kent respectfully. If they can get Anne Hathaway to play Lois Lane ... this movie will be great to see ... A quartet of Costner/Lane/Cavill/Hathaway ... would be eye candy for all Men and Women ... in all ages galore. This movie could be the best Superman Movie ever made.

To me Henry would work (he is a very popular Brit Actor, famous in TUDOR series) as Clark Kent/Superman
Rita Hayworth

Re: Superman 2012 ... The Reboot

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Their is a rumor that Mary Elisabeth Winstead - is getting the part of Lois Lane. I really do not know much about her - but I prefer Anne Hathaway myself. This picture is the most recent one I can find ... to me, she looks like a teenager in this photo.
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

More Information regarding this movie

It's been rumored that Viggo Mortensen will be playing the part of General Zod.

Here is a photograph of Terrance Stamp as General Zod - In Superman II, starring Christopher Reeve - striking resemblance between Mortensen and Stamp.

They are considering doing a remake of Superman II - from a different angle. I have a close friend who been helping me to do research on this movie and he said that they're trying to make this movie better than Superman Returns that came out in 2006. They are trying to get Anne Hathaway to play the part of Lois Lane. They considering getting Kevin Spacey to do a significant cameo as Lex Luthor - but some producers on this movie do not want anyone from Superman Returns coming back in Superman 2012; except Jack Larson who could do a cameo as well. He is still living - he would be 84 when the time this movie come out. He is very open on that possibility of returning to the silver screen.

The Proposed Title of this movie is called Superman - The Man of Steel.
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

The movie is coming out - estimated release date is December 17th 2012.

I also heard it is in pre-production status, start (In Summer 2011) filming in Vancouver B.C., and they may do some filming in New York City (to simulate Metropolis skyline) and proceed from there.
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

They also considering Keri Russell for the part of Lois Lane too. My friend just informed via e-mail.
But, I still hoping that Anne Hathaway will be mentioned.

Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Just Confirmed - A friend of mine reported it ...
Amy Adams will play the part of Lois Lane

To me, she (casting wise) is 10 times worst than Kate Bosworth in Superman Returns ... and will be the worst Lois Lane in history of Superman's Lore in Television, Musicals, Broadway, and Films. She doesn't cut the cake and my friend and I feel that as long this movie has her in it ... We definitely feel that Amy is too old to play the part ... she is 36 years old and I feel that this movie will be a bomb with her in it. So, after discussing with my friend - this is my last post - I will put here ... and I really do not care for AMY ADAMS at all. I can't take her seriously enough - to me she is always be an auburn bimbo she is.

She doesn't even look like Lois Lane in the Comic Books at all.
klondike

Post by klondike »

I think Amy Adams is maturing into an impressive talent on screen, as was amply shown in films like Doubt, Julie & Julia and The Fighter.
IMO, there's a quick & appreciable brain, and a growing supply of talent, behind her sort-of-pretty face, and with those tools in her kit, I think pretty will work for her just as well as beautiful would.
And on a good day for her, I believe most men would probably find her about as attractive as Anne Hathaway, who, trust me, has also played her share of not-to-bright characters
RedRiver

Post by RedRiver »

I like comic book movies, but there are too many of them. I enjoyed Christopher Reeve as Superman. Tim Burton's BATMAN has elements I appreciate. I really liked the Spider-man films of a few years ago. Now there are what? Three of them running concurrently? Good Lord!

As a child, I read Thor. Green Lantern was different, but that's OK. Haven't seen the movies. A little moderation would be nice. The more I hear about these super guys, the less inclined I am to join them in the theatre.