Question about site function

Rule discussion, feature requests, what have you.
LawrenceA

Question about site function

Post by LawrenceA »

When I log in, I always click the "Remember Me" box, which I thought meant I wouldn't need to sign in on every visit. I believe back when I used the site more, it stayed logged in. However, for the past month or two since I've been posting again, it asks me to log in every time I return. Does the "Remember Me" check no longer function? It's not a big deal, I'm just curious.
Watching until the end.
jimimac71

Re: Question about site function

Post by jimimac71 »

LawrenceA wrote: May 8th, 2024, 12:36 pm When I log in, I always click the "Remember Me" box, which I thought meant I wouldn't need to sign in on every visit. I believe back when I used the site more, it stayed logged in. However, for the past month or two since I've been posting again, it asks me to log in every time I return. Does the "Remember Me" check no longer function? It's not a big deal, I'm just curious.
It works for me. I use the Chrome browser for both Windows and Android.
If you clear your history/data it probably will erase your log in settings.
There is a way around it that doesn't seem to work for me.
LawrenceA

Post by LawrenceA »

jimimac71 wrote: May 8th, 2024, 1:07 pm
LawrenceA wrote: May 8th, 2024, 12:36 pm When I log in, I always click the "Remember Me" box, which I thought meant I wouldn't need to sign in on every visit. I believe back when I used the site more, it stayed logged in. However, for the past month or two since I've been posting again, it asks me to log in every time I return. Does the "Remember Me" check no longer function? It's not a big deal, I'm just curious.
Yeah, I use Chrome/Windows myself, and don't clear my history/cookies/etc. It used to keep me logged in all the time, but for some reason, since I've started visiting the site again, it logs me out about 75% of the time.
Watching until the end.
txfilmfan

Post by txfilmfan »

LawrenceA wrote: May 8th, 2024, 1:34 pm
jimimac71 wrote: May 8th, 2024, 1:07 pm
Yeah, I use Chrome/Windows myself, and don't clear my history/cookies/etc. It used to keep me logged in all the time, but for some reason, since I've started visiting the site again, it logs me out about 75% of the time.
Just happened to me this morning. First time I've had to log in again since joining.
kingrat

Post by kingrat »

I'v e had to log in several times, including once in the last week.
kingrat

Post by kingrat »

And again tonight.