Gear up the Way-Back Machine !

klondike

Gear up the Way-Back Machine !

Post by klondike »

Woo-hoo, I'm goin' to the Movies!
Last week, waxing tired of watching me drool over those commercials for 10,000 BC, the Superior Side of the Couple Klondike promised that if I was an Extra Good Boy this week, she'd take me to see it at the regional cineplex!
And I made it - didn't throttle any employees, didn't insult any DOT officials, kept it under 80 on I-91 . . even ate a couple vegetables . .
So this weekend, we sally forth to see this thrilling new epic of Prehistorica!
Man alive, next to sled dogs & kilted highlanders, nothing revs my adrenals (in a modern movie) like sabre tooth tigers & Lost Civilizations!
I am just a skoshe off-put by how "pretty" some of the antediluvians in the ads look, but I figure if it's even half as much fun as the Harryhausen Sinbad flicks, it'll be worth the ticket price!
I might even pry my tartan change-purse open wide enough to finance a box o' corn!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

Oh Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't WAIT for this one!!!

Anne
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
Dawtrina

Post by Dawtrina »

I may actually have to go see this one on the big screen too, even though I know it would be for the eye candy only. It's a Roland Emmerich movie, so I know the story is going to be truly awful but hopefully it'll be so inconsequential that I can easily ignore it and watch all the glorious prehistory.