Bush Movie

Films, TV shows, and books of the 'modern' era
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

First off, I never do those U Tube link things, they screw up my computer something awful - they lock me up and I have to turn off and re-boot to clear it up, so I can't watch the link. At first I was able to, but lately I can't.

Anyway, I thought you were talking about the so-called 'magic bullet' which people are still claiming was accurate. It was that one bullet hit both JFK and Connelly 2 or 3 times each, and went from head to chest to leg, and from left to right.

Because I knew one of the guys, I know that JFK did drive his protection agents nuts with his hand shaking and walking into the crowds. Stone was on the button with his claim of not enough FBI protection, and a couple of other points in his movie were correct regarding time frames and locations. I don't want to get into it right now, but if you watch just the trial portion of JFK, you will see some things that are on the money according to people who were there. But we can argue all we want to, but unless I'm like my Dad and make it to 93, I'll never know what the locked up reports say, so for me it's moot to argue about.

Anne
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
movieman1957
Administrator

Post by movieman1957 »

That world famous M.E. Michael Baden had a show in HBO where it showed some of the famous cases he worked on and he seems convinced there were two shots from the same direction that hit the President.

He also contends the original autopsy was terribly mishandled and done by people who weren't properly trained for it.

I know that doesn't answer who, if anyone else, might have been behind the whole thing but he testified before Congress that it was one gunmen.
Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."
ken123

Post by ken123 »

One of the characters who shows up in the JFK case is Isaac Don Levine, who babysat Marina Oswald just before her testimony before the Warren Commission, anyone familiar with the Hiss - Chambers case knows of Mr. Levine and his close collabortion with Mr. Nixon in the case that catapulted the California Congressmen onto the headlines and eventually the GOP Vice - President nomination in 1952.

In 1946 Mr. Levine, a long time journalist, was top dog at Plain Talk, a magazine devoted fughting the communist menace at home and abroad, his # 2 man at PT was William Bradford Huie, who after James Earl Roy , the alleged assassin of Martin Luther King, was captured became Ray's official spokesman and agent.
klondike

Post by klondike »

Hey everybody!
:D
This is certainly a zesty discussion, and one I'd like very much to hear continue -
:? BUT -
It needs to either commit to a discussion of the movie JFK, or, it really does need to switch over, preferrably via a new thread, to the General Chat forum, as it seems to have veered pretty widely away from any immediate relevence to its original topic, i.e. "a Bush film".
After all, that's why we have a General Chat forum, and why we encourage all members to make full, free use of it! 8)