BLACK MOON (1933) early FRI am

Bronxgirl48

Re: BLACK MOON (1933) early FRI am

Post by Bronxgirl48 »

mrsl wrote:.
Bronxgirl:

Find your car keys, then drive to your nearest K-Mart, or Walmart or Dollar store and get a packet of those little bitty 1-1/2 " x 1-1/2 " post it notes, and stick them to your computer, if it's a lap-top, then stick them to your refrigerator or any other appliance close to your computer. Mine are bright orange and they stick to the seascape print I have hanging over my computer table. Right now, there are 3 of them hanging. Name of movie, date, and time. With my memory, I need some kind of help. TCM used to have that reminder, but I don't go there anymore, except once in a blue moon.

I used to buy post-its, but they don't STICK for me, lol.

I
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

Bronxgirl:

The only other thing I can think of is: I keep a tablet with me when I'm on the computer because believe it or not, from the time of thinking of a reply, and actually typing it out, I can often forget who I'm responding to, or what movie, or star, etc. On the inside cover, I record all of my passwords, so as a last resort, you might want to keep a tablet for the purpose of reminders.

BTW I love your avatar, it brings back many happy hours of reading when I was a kid and not very crazy about the heat in summer, so I hid down in the cool basement and read my Nancy Drews and Hardy Boys in peace and quiet.
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
CineMaven

Post by CineMaven »

Hey Bronxgirl... What chair?????

DOH!!! :shock:
"You build my gallows high, baby."

http://www.megramsey.com
Bronxgirl48

Post by Bronxgirl48 »

<BTW I love your avatar, it brings back many happy hours of reading when I was a kid and not very crazy about the heat in summer, so I hid down in the cool basement and read my Nancy Drews and Hardy Boys in peace and quiet.>

Thanks, mrsl! I also loved reading The Dana Girls. Two for the price of one, solving mysteries. Those were the days....
Dawtrina

Post by Dawtrina »

I recorded this one and enjoyed very much. Then again Fay Wray, Jack Holt and Clarence Muse... what's not to like?