Thanks Again to all of you!

Rule discussion, feature requests, what have you.
movieman1957
Administrator

Post by movieman1957 »

Jon:

Did I read right that you did this? I haven't had time to look but it looks wonderful so far,

I was beginning to think I was left behind or was just to dull. (Don't answer that.) Got to go but I'll check in later.

Chris
Sue Sue Applegate
Administrator

Thank you's and Kudos

Post by Sue Sue Applegate »

I really appreciate all the hard work and devotion to our haven, here.
I thank you all.
Blog: http://suesueapplegate.wordpress.com/
Twitter:@suesueapplegate
TCM Message Boards: http://forums.tcm.com/index.php?/topic/ ... ue-sue-ii/
Sue Sue : https://www.facebook.com/groups/611323215621862/
Thelma Ritter: Hollywood's Favorite New Yorker, University Press of Mississippi-2023
Avatar: Ginger Rogers, The Major and The Minor
ken123

Thanks Again

Post by ken123 »

Thanks Again to you all for creating this wonderful, tension free Web - Site :lol:
pktrekgirl
Administrator

Post by pktrekgirl »

Nifty! I see several more folks have joined since yesterday!

I'm really excited, guys. It will be SOOOOOO nice to have a place to post where there won't be arguments and pot-shots in every other post you read.

Sad that it had to come to this...but in a way, it might be for the best. This way, we have control over our own community and can all take an active hand in keeping this place a fun place to be.

Plus, I get an art forum. wOOt! 8)
Kyle In Hollywood

Post by Kyle In Hollywood »

Plus, I get an art forum. wOOt!
pktrekgirl -
You definitely deserve a place to display your handiwork after the wonderful job you have done withthe theme/scheme of this site. It "totally doesn't suck", as you wrote in a different post.

So, let me add a "wOOt" too!

Kyle In Hollywood
JulieMarch4th

Happy, flattered!

Post by JulieMarch4th »

Wow! So glad to find a haven! I had given up hope on intelligent discussion!

Pktrekgril -- did you put this together? It looks Fab!
Julie (JulieAH on TCM)
moira finnie
Administrator

Welcome to Happy & Flattered

Post by moira finnie »

Welcome Julie! FYI friends: Julie is JulieAH over on the TCM site. I'm glad that you found us.

Jon Parker and Pktrekgirl are both our Technical Administrators here and the place wouldn't exist without them! They're the greatest. Hope that more of the numerous people who've been invited will soon join.
moira
pktrekgirl
Administrator

Re: Happy, flattered!

Post by pktrekgirl »

JulieMarch4th wrote:Wow! So glad to find a haven! I had given up hope on intelligent discussion!

Pktrekgril -- did you put this together? It looks Fab!
Julie (JulieAH on TCM)
Oh no! Jon did the initial set up...and then I went all anal-accountant on him and 'organized' things a bit, added some forums and forum groups, etc.

But Jon did the initial board set-up. :)
SSO Admins
Administrator

Re: Happy, flattered!

Post by SSO Admins »

Are you doing any actual work today?
pktrekgirl
Administrator

Post by pktrekgirl »

^ Shadup, you! :x

Everybody's a comedian. :roll:

:wink:

And that would be a 'no'.

They were supposed to move our group to another floor today...but the place we are supposed to move to has not been vacated yet.

So here I sit...spammin' the board and thinking about lunch. :D

Ummm....turkey sandwich..... 8)
Rusty

First post.

Post by Rusty »

Hello,

My first post plasticage.net/refugees. Yahoo gave me a headache...so, is the Yahoo thing defunct?

Thanks to moira and lynn and jon and pktrekgirl and kyle and ken123.

Ken...I am very impressed by the number of topics you have created. A lot of work. Tomorrow, I will visit the film noir area.

Oh, yes. When I was looking at a home to purchase (about ten years ago), about one out of ten homes for sale had at least one room with wallpaper similar to this web site wallpaper.

Rusty
ken123

Site Talk

Post by ken123 »

Rusty,
Thanks. But I love doing those kind of things. I hope some of my posts garner some interest. :wink:
bobhopefan1940

Post by bobhopefan1940 »

This site is awesome, and you know what the best part (for me) is? I will never see one of those threads degrading Robert Osbourne again! :D It's nice to be amoung such classy posters... 8)

This is a big thank you from me, forgive me that it is late. I've been surfing around the board discovering new things ;)
"How strange when an illusion dies. It's as though you've lost a child." --Judy Garland
"To help a friend in need is easy, but to give him your time is not always opportune." --Charlie Chaplin
"Dumb show is best for screen people, if they must appear in public." --Buster Keaton
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

I have to add my thanks to Jon for this terrific site. Now if I could just find a way to get to the most recent posts without scrolling, it would be perfect!

Thanks to both jon and moira for their help with my Avatar.

Finally thanks to moira for giving us the Yahoo board as an interim relief from TCM city.

:lol:

Anne
Rusty

Jon...this web site good.

Post by Rusty »

Hello,

Wow...this site makes it so easy to compose a message, edit a message, edit a profile, etcetera. The best thing is...navigating the site is so darn fast. Good host choice.

One observation...the "TCM Refugees" couple? I think the guy is grasping the gals wrist way too tightly...cutting off the blood circulation to her hand. Possibly dangerous situation because she is wearing a ring.

Rusty