What forums would you like to see?

Rule discussion, feature requests, what have you.
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

Hi Jon:

Here I am again, with yet another request!!!

What's possibilities of having a War topic? Although TCM shows very few of them, like Westerns, after seeing the John Wayne tribute this week, I wanted to ask about a couple of them, and realized unless you put it in the John Wayne movies thread, you may not get an answer. But JW is not the only one who made war movies, so the subject may come up once in a while.

Anne
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
SSO Admins
Administrator

Post by SSO Admins »

What about an Action forum instead, which would encompass war films and other adventure movies? I'm trying to keep the number of forums becoming unwieldy, but your suggestion is a good one.
ken123

Post by ken123 »

An Action - Adventure Forum sounds great to me. 8)
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

Action sounds good to me too. It would encompass Bruce and Arnold, Indiana Jones, Audie Murphy, and tons of others.

Good thinking!!!

Anne
Anne

dfordoom

Post by dfordoom »

jondaris wrote:What about an Action forum instead, which would encompass war films and other adventure movies? I'm trying to keep the number of forums becoming unwieldy, but your suggestion is a good one.
It's probably a good idea, because those of us who dislike war movies can simply avoid that forum.
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

Hi jon:

Me again. Just a suggestion but can you take all those announcements under Site Talk, and move them to a topic called Announcements of their own, then lock it so nobody else adds anything except you? I only suggest locking it so it doesn't become a catch-all like the General Technical topic on the TCM board where people started using it for everything but gen. tech. Also, in this way, new members can be directed to the 'Announcements' topic for codes, etiquette, and methods of moderating.

BTW, just shoot me when I become a total pain in the neck, if I haven't already. :roll:

Anne
Anne