Kay Francis Desktop

Post your Classic Film-related art here!
pktrekgirl
Administrator

Kay Francis Desktop

Post by pktrekgirl »

Something for my fellow Kay Francis fans! :)

I hope you like it!

MissGoddess

Post by MissGoddess »

That is really lovely, PK! You're so talented with these things! :shock:
pktrekgirl
Administrator

Post by pktrekgirl »

^ Well, I think you are the only person who likes it. :wink:

I actually am afraid to post anything now, given the lack of response. I mean, I'm not a real artist - I just play around in Photoshop. But it's not very encouraging - zero responses before you, and the thing has been up a couple of months. :( I really wanted to post something to commemorate Valentino on August 23rd - I like to remember people's birthdays and their deaths. But I'm not sure I want to post anymore stuff here.

But thanks for the comment. I'm glad someone enjoyed it, anyway. :)
My wife said she'd help young people, ... That's what I'd do. Help young people, then buy a big motor home and get out of town.
~ Gary Cooper
MissGoddess

Post by MissGoddess »

Oh, I'm sure many were impressed with it! I always enjoy seeing what you come up with, your style is very unique and classy. Remember, Van Gogh only sold one painting! :P
knitwit45

Post by knitwit45 »

PK, your talent is amazing. After the "clarification" thread got going, and you posted that no one was looking at your art, I felt awful!!! I love your work, and wish I could do something like it. I get so caught up in reading the other threads, especially the People of Film threads, that I've just completely bypassed this one. I usually click on the "View posts since your last visit" button.

This must take hours to do, and it is so beautiful. Hope you start up again!

Do you have any Nancy Carroll pictures? I found a picture of her on the net, and I swear we could have been sisters ( a LONG time ago) I have red hair, too, or used to :lol: Now it changes from month to month :oops:

Thanks for sharing your lovely work with all of us ingrates...
Nancy
traceyk

Post by traceyk »

Gorgeous. I especially like the Art-Deco-y (is that a word) font you used. I love playing around with fonts, finding the right one to go with what I write.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. "~~Wilde
Ollie

Re: Kay Francis Desktop

Post by Ollie »

Hubba hubba. I just saw JEWEL ROBBERY and while she's a delight in this film, she catches me by surprise and STEALS the film by her closing scene's "to the audience" wink wink nudge nudge moment. MOST excellent. Pardon me if I'll keep her at the list of my favorite beauties...