Films, TV shows, and books of the 'modern' era
Lzcutter
Administrator

Don't forget- It starts tonight

Post by Lzcutter »

Anne,

Don't forget- It starts tonight

The Season Premiere

7:00 pm on FX (they are running it a couple of times tonight)
Lynn in Lake Balboa

"Film is history. With every foot of film lost, we lose a link to our culture, to the world around us, to each other and to ourselves."

"For me, John Wayne has only become more impressive over time." Marty Scorsese

mrsl

Post by mrsl »

Well:

They certainly opened with plenty of questionable activities. I'm not even going to try to list them until I've watched a second time tomorrow during the day.

About half way through the season last year I wrote this:

* * * " Maybe there is going to be a 2nd season. The lead in could have been Ellen telling Patti she was going to get her absolved of David's murder, and then help her find out who killed him. There's the 2nd season, the search for David's killers" * * * *

Well I came kind of close. The hunt for David's killer seems to be one of the main themes, but what do you think of Ted Danson's wounds? And what did Ellen do in his hospital room? Did she just look at him, think, and change her mind?

I don't trust those FBI guys, do you?

Anne
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

Well:

They certainly opened with plenty of questionable activities. I'm not even going to try to list them until I've watched a second time tomorrow during the day.

About half way through the season last year I wrote this:

* * * " Maybe there is going to be a 2nd season. The lead in could have been Ellen telling Patti she was going to get her absolved of David's murder, and then help her find out who killed him. There's the 2nd season, the search for David's killers" * * * *

Well I came kind of close. The hunt for David's killer seems to be one of the main themes, but what do you think of Ted Danson's wounds? And what did Ellen do in his hospital room? Did she just look at him, think, and change her mind?

I don't trust those FBI guys, do you?

Anne
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************