BOTOX Boo-Boo

Discussion of the actors, directors and film-makers who 'made it all happen'
charliechaplinfan

Post by charliechaplinfan »

Looks like I'm in disagreement with most of you. I had pictures of Richard Gere all over my bedroom when I was in my teens. I agree he's not the best actor out there but he certainly helped me grow from girl to woman 8) He's still nice now.
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin
inglis

Post by inglis »

I can't beleive what Nicole Kidman has done to her face .I thought she was beautiful before and a real natural beauty at that .I don't like what Meg Ryan did to her lips . For me personally I hate my worry lines. But my bangs hide them so I don't need to spend money on botox injections :lol: :lol: :lol:
jdb1

Post by jdb1 »

One of the magazines on newsstands this month has, what I think is Meg Ryan on the cover - some text near the photo references "Meg." If that is Ryan, I swear she is absolutely unrecognizable.

It pains me to think that after all the hard work women have done over the past few decades to change societal thinking about women, appearance and aging, this insecure and attention-hungry bunch of celebrities is dropping us right back into the "after 40 it's all over for you" mentality.

I see nothing wrong with a little surgical or cosmetic tweaking here and there, if it makes you feel better, but I think turning yourself into a completely different person because you think that's the only way anyone will like you is not a healthy thing. It it smacks of self-loathing, and borders on the delusional.
inglis

chnage maybe not so good

Post by inglis »

Judith I saw meg Ryan on Ellen a few weeks ago and I can't believe what she did to herself .She was so cute before and I don't get that she felt she had to have the lips done .She has I am sure had more done.The same with Goldie Hawn I hate what she did to her lips . Carol
Sue Sue Applegate
Administrator

Post by Sue Sue Applegate »

Dear Botox-Boo-Boo Thread Posters,

I am so behind on my thread hopping, but I just read Judith's myopic sheep comment about Richard Gere and almost fell out of my comfy
office roller chair because I was LMAF!.

I have to agree to disagree with anyone who doesn't agree with Judith's
Gere comment. Gere can't make up his mind if he wants to be a sweater or a leg of mutton.

And I also agree with the comments concerning LIPS GONE CONDO
for stars of the 60's and 70's. Just not flattering. At all.

When I hit my sixties, I will slap on some lipstick, pedal-pushers, an unironed seer-sucker pullover and hit the resale shops in my Keds.
And I'm going to wear every wacky hat that I've got, rain or shine....
Blog: http://suesueapplegate.wordpress.com/
Twitter:@suesueapplegate
TCM Message Boards: http://forums.tcm.com/index.php?/topic/ ... ue-sue-ii/
Sue Sue : https://www.facebook.com/groups/611323215621862/
Thelma Ritter: Hollywood's Favorite New Yorker, University Press of Mississippi-2023
Avatar: Ginger Rogers, The Major and The Minor