SPOILERS!

HoldenIsHere

Re: SPOILERS!

Post by HoldenIsHere »

THE GODFATHER PART III

Next:

The astronaut has been on Earth all along, but thousands of years in the future.
LawrenceA

Post by LawrenceA »

Planet of the Apes (1968)

next: after going to the movies, the alien menace chills out
Watching until the end.
EP Millstone

Post by EP Millstone »

The Blob

Next: After blowing another chance in life, a client gets an awful drilling by The Company.
"Start every day off with a smile and get it over with." -- W.C. Fields
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

EP Millstone wrote: December 15th, 2022, 5:47 pm The Blob

Next: After blowing another chance in life, a client gets an awful drilling by The Company.
Seconds (btw, I remember first watching this one as a teenager on the old ABC Sunday Night Movie series...stuck with me for days afterward...eerie flick)

(...next up: They end up back together as they leave the newspaper editor's office)
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

kingrat wrote: December 16th, 2022, 1:16 am
Dargo wrote: December 15th, 2022, 6:13 pm
EP Millstone wrote: December 15th, 2022, 5:47 pm The Blob

Seconds (btw, I remember first watching this one as a teenager on the old ABC Sunday Night Movie series...stuck with me for days afterward...eerie flick)

(...next up: They end up back together as they leave the newspaper editor's office)
It is great to have the GLAMOUR of Dargo back and an HONOUR to respond that the film in question is His Girl Friday.

Next: He didn't poison his wife with a glass of milk after all; the poor gal is just pregnant.
LOL

Why, thank you, KR! Nice to see you around here as well.

Now, I'm not sure my answer to your 'next up' offering is going to be correct, and so I'm not going to offer up another one of my own until I learn if is in fact correct. Ya see, I'm thinking of the movie SUSPICION here, but I don't recall Joan Fontaine becoming pregnant in it.
Masha

Post by Masha »

Dargo wrote: December 16th, 2022, 1:53 am
Now, I'm not sure my answer to your 'next up' offering is going to be correct, and so I'm not going to offer up another one of my own until I learn if is in fact correct. Ya see, I'm thinking of the movie SUSPICION here, but I don't recall Joan Fontaine becoming pregnant in it.
Is this thread now dead? Has it become locked in eternity because of one man's indecision? Will Mary ever find happiness without John? Learn the answers to these and other questions by tuning in tomorrow at the same time on the same station.
Avatar: Vera Vasilyevna Kholodnaya
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

Masha wrote: December 18th, 2022, 1:24 pm
Dargo wrote: December 16th, 2022, 1:53 am
Is this thread now dead? Has it become locked in eternity because of one man's indecision? Will Mary ever find happiness without John? Learn the answers to these and other questions by tuning in tomorrow at the same time on the same station.
LOL

Yep, it seems I've kind'a stalled this one a bit, haven't I. And so, lets get the ball rollin' here again.

(...next up: The overt symbolism of him representing a man whose era has long since passed is emphasized by the shooting of his injured horse)
CinemaInternational

Post by CinemaInternational »

The Ballad of Cable Hogue?
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

CinemaInternational wrote: December 18th, 2022, 2:01 pm The Ballad of Cable Hogue?
Same overall theme CI, but by reference is to a film with a different ending.
EP Millstone

Post by EP Millstone »

Lonely Are the Brave

Next: A father beats his son to death after Junior tries to take a bite out of him.

POLL: Do you want a Like button?
HoldenIsHere

Post by HoldenIsHere »

THE WOLF MAN

Next: The older couple's son is imaginary.
EP Millstone

Post by EP Millstone »

HoldenIsHere wrote: December 19th, 2022, 10:53 pm Next: The older couple's son is imaginary.
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

Next: Two wild 'n crazy gals sail off a cliff.

POLL: Do you want a Like button?
Masha

Post by Masha »

EP Millstone wrote: December 20th, 2022, 12:39 am
Next: Two wild 'n crazy gals sail off a cliff.
Thelma & Louise (1991)

Next: Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first person she meets and then teams up with three strangers to kill again.
Avatar: Vera Vasilyevna Kholodnaya