Noah-Tripe

stuart.uk

Noah-Tripe

Post by stuart.uk »

I bought the Russell Crowe film Noah the other day, expecting the special effects to be over the top, but also expecting the film to have at least some resemblance to the Bible. The film fetaured Angels turned into rock men by God, I thought it was like something from Zena Warrior Princess (no disrespct intended)

The film also suggests God wanted the human race to die out after Noah's unmarried children lived out their life span, but in the bible the children were already married.

In the film Noah's son Ham in the end,leaves the family, because Naoh refused to help save the life of the woman he loved and allow her onto the Ark. But where was he to go, when only Noah's family survived the flood.

Maybe as a film I'm to harsh on it, but my first impression was that Noah the movie was tripe..................................
moira finnie
Administrator

Re: Noah-Tripe

Post by moira finnie »

The changes to the story that the filmmakers made sound sort of silly as you describe them, Stuart. The special effects seen in the trailers looked spectacular, though CGI stuff gets boring fast imho. No wonder the reviews for this were not good.

I wish that Russell Crowe would make a good movie again. The man had talent.
Avatar: Frank McHugh (1898-1981)

The Skeins
TCM Movie Morlocks