Where are you? Posters MIA

Chit-chat, current events
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

Having been told where to find Kyle and his thread, I did venture over to 'liars corner' to see what it was he was offering, and I too, find it hard to understand why he chose to illustrate only on the That Site, rather than both. Still being a somewhat fledgling site, illustrations of that magnitude would have been wonderful for discussion starters here at SSO where adults would enjoy them.

I DO compliment you on them Kyle, especially since it is rare to be able to see such things today.

However, my resentment towards TCM has still not flagged in the past year, which is unusual for me. I have to be cut really deep to hold onto a grudge, or an anger and I freely admit TCM did cut that deep. I guess sending out pleas for assistance with no response or acknowledgement of receipt of such pleas is something I cannot accept in my private life and would not allow such horrible mannerisms in my family members.

Be that as it may, I would beg you to copy here occasionally so we could also enjoy your labor, without having to return there and putting up with the childish behavior that is acceptable at TCM.

Anne
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
Mr. O'Brady

Post by Mr. O'Brady »

Disregard.
movieman1957
Administrator

Post by movieman1957 »

Anyone heard from Bradtexasranger or melwalton?
Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."
Hollis

Post by Hollis »

Say hi to them both for me. Haven't talked to Brad in a sow's age. Hope everyone's well'

As always,

Hollis
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

Brad sends me e-mails occasionally of photos and jokes and things. He's still working on getting out of the hole he fell into, but he still in good humor.

As for a lot of the other posters, lately I've been going over to TCM out of curiosity and found most of them. Now and then you can find a good discussion over there if you're lucky. Once in a while I log in to say something, but when I do, I generally copy it and bring it over here. Lately though, nobody wants to talk to me - boo-hoo-hoo. I post stuff, up to 50 or more people read it, but nobody replies. Weekends are cemetaries around here. From Friday night to Sunday night, often the last post is from Thursday with no response, then ignored on Monday night.

I realize that TV and computer time is cut down during summer, but until this year, it never was down to 0. Especially since there have been a lot of first time showings of various movies lately, or is there a lot of taping going on?

Okay, I'm over my crying jag now.

Anne
Anne

cinemalover

Post by cinemalover »

Anne, I can't disagree with your acessment of weekend activity. But I'm just as guilty as anyone. I rarely log on to my computer on the weekend because I'm out and about, or if I'm home later at night I'll watch a movie but not go to the computer. I usually check my computer Sunday mornings to see if I got any important e-mails and then I'll check here and maybe make one post. Other than that the weather has been much too beautiful to spend much time on the keyboard.
Chris

The only bad movie is no movie at all.
inglis

I am missing but I am around

Post by inglis »

I have not been on in a long time .I have just been very busy with projects around the house and family.I hope some of you missed me too abit ha haaaa.I do keep in touch with movieman(Chris) alot so thats nice .Hope all of you are well and happy. Cheers ,Carol aka Inglis
jdb1

Post by jdb1 »

It's nice to have you back, Carol. You have a lot of catching up to do. It seems that we are rather depopulated for the summer, so please stick with us.

Regards,
Judith
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

It's realy nice to see you're back. I hope you stick around for a while.

Anne
Anne

Hollis

Post by Hollis »

It's always good to hear from you Carol! Our membership has grown quite a bit but your contributions are always more than welcome. I remember you from the old TCM boards if memory serves. Welcome home!

Your friend,

Hollis
Mr. O'Brady

Post by Mr. O'Brady »

Hi, Carol! Great to see you're still around. Your kindness is sorely missed here and especially at TCM.

Pat
inglis

Post by inglis »

jdb1 wrote:It's nice to have you back, Carol. You have a lot of catching up to do. It seems that we are rather depopulated for the summer, so please stick with us.

Regards,
Judith
Hi Judith Anne Hollis Patand everyone that I know here.I have been away for a long time .I just got caught up in the everyday living and I just needed time to get all my house projects done fences to build kids to look after .. Its nice to know you are all here and I look forward to being on more now that my life is calming down abit.Thanks again for the very warm wishes, Carol
inglis

Post by inglis »

Mr. O'Brady wrote:Hi, Carol! Great to see you're still around. Your kindness is sorely missed here and especially at TCM.

Pat
Hi Pat I have been on TCM a bit more now just catching up with all the news good to hear from you
inglis

Post by inglis »

mrsl wrote:It's realy nice to see you're back. I hope you stick around for a while.

Anne
Hi Anne .I will be around .and I lookforward to talking and reading your posts
inglis

Post by inglis »

Hollis wrote:It's always good to hear from you Carol! Our membership has grown quite a bit but your contributions are always more than welcome. I remember you from the old TCM boards if memory serves. Welcome home!

Your friend,

Hollis
hey Hollis thanks for your kindness and I will be on at TCM too Iam really behind but lookforward to catching up with everyone,Carol