SAY A PRAYER

Chit-chat, current events
charliechaplinfan

Re: SAY A PRAYER

Post by charliechaplinfan »

Thank you, it means a lot to us that so many of you are thiking of her.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when you go on your cruise Brenda.
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin
charliechaplinfan

A request for a prayer for my Mum, she's just had surgery to replace a hip replacement, it's been a big job, I've just been to see her, she's got tubes hanging out all over and isn't allowed to move out of bed for a week so it heals. Please pray she keeps her spirits up and doesn't suffer too much pain.
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin
knitwit45

Post by knitwit45 »

Hi Alison,
Your mum is rather young, isn't she? I'll bet she is up and going before too long. My little 89 year old second 'mum' had that surgery after a fall when she was 84. I can barely keep up with her now, she has to be reminded to slow down! Of course your mum is in all of our prayers, and so are you. :D
charliechaplinfan

Mum's 72, she's rung me this morning in tears, she'd rung Dad earlier also in tears, she's spent the night in pain, she'd missed the trolley when it went around and then wouldn't want to bother the nurses, so led and suffered, so after talking to my Dad this morning I rang the ward to tell them about the phone calls and how she won't ask for painkillers, doesn't believe in them. I don't take after her in that then.