Familiar faces, new forum

Here's a spot to say "Hello!"
Hibi

Re: Familiar faces, new forum

Post by Hibi »

Still, seems like a lot of lurkers. Seems out of whack (that statistic)
Vienna

Post by Vienna »

At the fourth time of asking and as a longtime subscriber to SSO ( and glad to see it re-activated), could Lomm or Masha confirm the names of the site moderators? Thanks.
movieman1957
Administrator

Post by movieman1957 »

Lzcutter, SueSueApplegate, movieman1957, and Lomm
Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."
MissWonderly

Post by MissWonderly »

Hi everyone !
This is my very first post here. It's MissWonderly, some of you may remember me from the TCM discussion boards.

I love old movies, especially film noir. I also love writing about them, reading what others say about them, and being connected to other people in a film-loving community. So "Hi" to everyone, especially my old friends from the TCM site. Looking forward to discussing movies here. I'll just have to orient myself to the new (new to me) site.
EP Millstone

Post by EP Millstone »

MissWonderly wrote: January 9th, 2023, 6:10 pm Hi everyone !
This is my very first post here. It's MissWonderly, some of you may remember me from the TCM discussion boards.

I love old movies, especially film noir. I also love writing about them, reading what others say about them, and being connected to other people in a film-loving community. So "Hi" to everyone, especially my old friends from the TCM site. Looking forward to discussing movies here. I'll just have to orient myself to the new (new to me) site.
Welcome, MissWonderly! Your arrival has been eagerly and longingly anticipated by your friends on The TCM Message Boards.

We didn't really get along on The TCM MB. I'll strive to start afresh and be better behaved hereon (but I'm not promising or guaranteeing anything).

Here is the link to the Noir Alley forum on the SSO.
"Start every day off with a smile and get it over with." -- W.C. Fields
LostHorizons

Post by LostHorizons »

Hello, MissWonderly. Glad to see you again. We’ve been waiting for you to join. Lawrence said you would be here after the holiday season.
LawrenceA

Post by LawrenceA »

Last edited by LawrenceA on January 9th, 2023, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watching until the end.
Swithin

Post by Swithin »

Hello MissW and welcome! I was Swithin in the TCM Board. Hope you had good holidays.
laffite

Post by laffite »

Oh, MissWonderly, so glad you are here. You will see many familiar names here. We all have been waiting for you!

And you have your original name again! I am so glad you are still MissWonderly.

A Big Welcome to You!
Mona
Masha

Post by Masha »

I am quite very happy you have arrived! I was beginning to despair of losing you.

You may remember me as: SansFin on TCM.com but I hope that you do not hold that against me.
Avatar: Vera Vasilyevna Kholodnaya
Stevomachino

Post by Stevomachino »

Welcome MissWonderly! It's nice to have you back!
laffite

Post by laffite »

Miss Wonderly, so glad you are being noticed. We should throw a party for you. A special noir party. We could invite Eddie but if you don't like him, then no invitation for him. You rule!
Mona
ElCid

Post by ElCid »

Welcome to the site. :smiley_cheers:
The car is a 1958 De Soto Fireflite Sportsman hardtop.
jamesjazzguitar

Post by jamesjazzguitar »

Great to see you here! Did you watch the latest Noir Alley and the film Don't Bother to Knock? (if this wasn't shown in Canada, my apologies).
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

Add me to those who have waited for your arrival to the SSO boards, MissW!

(...very glad to see it) :smiley_cheer: