May Criterion Channel line-up

Chit-chat, current events
umop apisdn

Re: May Criterion Channel line-up

Post by umop apisdn »

HoldenIsHere wrote: May 6th, 2024, 2:20 pm TERMS OF ENDEARMENT is listed as one of the movies that The Criterion Channel is streaming as part of its "Starring Shirley MacLaine" collection, but the movie is not there.

It will be added June 1st. I don't think Criterion can add it until then because it's on other 3rd party channels.

It will expire from FuboTV at the end of May, so I think this is why Criterion doesn't have it yet.

It will also expire from other Paramount 3rd party channels like Paramount on Roku, Paramount on Amazon Prime Channels and Pluto TV at the end of May. It will stay on Paramount+. Confusing! :roll:
HoldenIsHere

Re: May Criterion Channel line-up

Post by HoldenIsHere »

umop apisdn wrote: May 6th, 2024, 6:06 pm
HoldenIsHere wrote: May 6th, 2024, 2:20 pm TERMS OF ENDEARMENT is listed as one of the movies that The Criterion Channel is streaming as part of its "Starring Shirley MacLaine" collection, but the movie is not there.

It will be added June 1st. I don't think Criterion can add it until then because it's on other 3rd party channels.

It will expire from FuboTV at the end of May, so I think this is why Criterion doesn't have it yet.

It will also expire from other Paramount 3rd party channels like Paramount on Roku, Paramount on Amazon Prime Channels and Pluto TV at the end of May. It will stay on Paramount+. Confusing! :roll:
Thank you for this information!

I want to share this movie with the sweetie without ads.