Is Madona's divorce big news in the U.S

Films, TV shows, and books of the 'modern' era
stuart.uk

Is Madona's divorce big news in the U.S

Post by stuart.uk »

In the middle of the credit crunch, one celebrity is very much in the news in the U.K, Madona!

When the news first broke, it was suggested that the divorce will be, unlike Paul Mcartney and Heather Mills, done with out the glare of publicity. However, IMO that doesn't appear the case so far.

As well as falling out with her husband, it's been suggested that Madona tired, after at first embracing it, of life as a Lady Laird on her and her husband's Estate and that she looks to return to America. It has also been suggested that while Guy like nothing more than a night out to his local pub, that it wasn't the sort of thing that appealed to his wife.

An interview with Madona's brother suggested her family didn't particulary like him, with the brother saying he and Guy weren't on speaking terms and that I Don't Like Him

If Madona does decide to return home to the U.S, it will be a little sad, because it was quite good fun to see an iconic American as part of the British aristocaracy.

I'm reminded of Adele Astaire, who after ys as a Broadway and West-End star also married a rich Brit. I don't know if that marraige worked or not, I'll try and check and find out
movieman1957
Administrator

Post by movieman1957 »

It's news enough and that is too much for my taste. Good luck to her keeping it quiet as they go through the process.

WHen I heard the announcer on the news he mentioned they were married eight years as if that was a really long time.
Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."