Quite a variety today

Discussion of programming on TCM.
mrsl

Quite a variety today

Post by mrsl »

It's hard to believe that for nearly 5 years, I would get up in the a.m. and turn on TCM and never change the channel until bedtime that night, yet in the past 6 months or so, I've barely watched it because of the unending re-runs. All those years with only the Turner library available, the variety was always still there. Today seemed like a day of old. The were all detective films but some were of the noir genre, some strictly mystery, and some strictly drama.

I miss TCM on a daily basis and it has caused me to venture to other channels. Even my Encore Western channel has kind of fallen down because they seem to have a love affair going with Wanda Nevada (which I didn't like the first time), and a few others they keep repeating. Hopefully August will change that, but TCM will be having SUTS. I've gotten a few good recipes from Giada, and Rachel. I stay away from Paula (the woman doesn't seem to know how to use an oven or broiler unless the item is first browned in butter). She is cute though. Thanks to HGTV I finally got a towel rod up that's been laying around for 6 months.

I digress as usual. Today has been fun, but as much as I love Peck and Ingrid, I'm signing off now for dinner and some of the stuff that's on TNT. I think I've seen GWTW enough this year although I will always love it.

Anne
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************