Ladies with great legs!

Discussion of the actors, directors and film-makers who 'made it all happen'
ken123

Re:

Post by ken123 »

charliechaplinfan wrote:
mrsl wrote:You can look at the ladies 'gams', I prefer looking at the men's 'pecs'. :lol:

Anne
Me too :lol:

:shock: :wink: :wink:
JackFavell

Re: Ladies with great legs!

Post by JackFavell »

I'm an arm girl, myself. Give me a good strong pair of arms, and I'm all a flutter.
ken123

Post by ken123 »

Cyd #1 in the leg dept. :D
MichiganJ

Post by MichiganJ »

JackFavell wrote:I'm an arm girl, myself. Give me a good strong pair of arms, and I'm all a flutter.
Popeye?
"Let's be independent together." Dr. Hermey DDS
JackFavell

Post by JackFavell »

Popeye?
NOT! :D
MichiganJ

Post by MichiganJ »

JackFavell wrote:
Popeye?
NOT! :D
C'mon, he had tattoos of battleships that actually fired! Plus his forearms and hands could turn into anvils if he had enough spinach.
Olive was one lucky girl.
JackFavell

Post by JackFavell »

You are right... but perhaps I should have said, "strong sensitive arms.... " instead.
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

Two other little, tiny packages with great legs like Judy Garland, were Jane Powell and Debbie Reynolds. Summer Stock, and the Get Happy routine was one of the times during filming that Judy was in good shape weight-wise. If you look closely at the movie, you'll see she goes from very small and slim to about 20 pounds more at different parts of the film.
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
ken123

Post by ken123 »

Marilyn was blessed with a fab pair also !!! :D :wink:
Erika1712

Post by Erika1712 »

No doubt about it for me.....Cyd Charisse. My God!!!!!! Oh, how I would love to have those legs.
Ollie

Post by Ollie »

MichJ, I'm with you. When Wendy writes "NOT!" about Popeye and you've clearly pointed out what we all see - tattoos on arms that fire cannons, or we see become animated dynamos - how can ANY WOMAN who claims to love big, strong arms NOT love Popeye?!! Boy - some women-! There's just no pleasin' them.

As for legs, though... I love 'em, but I won't put any names on them.
jdb1

Post by jdb1 »

Ollie wrote:MichJ, I'm with you. When Wendy writes "NOT!" about Popeye and you've clearly pointed out what we all see - tattoos on arms that fire cannons, or we see become animated dynamos - how can ANY WOMAN who claims to love big, strong arms NOT love Popeye?!! Boy - some women-! There's just no pleasin' them.

As for legs, though... I love 'em, but I won't put any names on them.

Ollie, my friend, IMO, these are not "big, strong arms." These are deformed arms with tiny, underdeveloped upper arms showing no discernable biceps development. What's a he-man without biceps? The don't pass muster at all in my "I love a man with strong arms" universe.
charliechaplinfan

Post by charliechaplinfan »

mrsl wrote:.
Two other little, tiny packages with great legs like Judy Garland, were Jane Powell and Debbie Reynolds. Summer Stock, and the Get Happy routine was one of the times during filming that Judy was in good shape weight-wise. If you look closely at the movie, you'll see she goes from very small and slim to about 20 pounds more at different parts of the film.
Judy was ill when she was filming Summer Stock, when the film was finished they decided they needed extra special at the end, they called Judy back to do Get Happy, she'd lost lots of weight by then, I think a bit too much but I agree, they are a terrific pair of legs.

Popeye doesn't do it for me.

I don't really go for a type, the actors I find the most attractive are a real mixture from Chaplin and Buster Keaton to a young Brando, Gene Kelly, Cary Grant, Clark Gable, Louis Jourdan and Montgomery Clift (and countless others) and since Christmas I've discovered Charles Farrell. No common theme between them apart from the movies.
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin
MichiganJ

Post by MichiganJ »

jdb1 wrote:These are deformed arms with tiny, underdeveloped upper arms showing no discernable biceps development. What's a he-man without biceps? The don't pass muster at all in my "I love a man with strong arms" universe.
There goes all my hard work bulking up my forearms. Had the tattoos picked out and everything....

Any thoughts on Fred and Barney's no neck look?
JackFavell

Post by JackFavell »

I think Barney's cute.