Humorous Memes

Chit-chat, current events
Thompson

Re: Memes

Post by Thompson »

If you should fall down in the gutter again, drunk on opera, hiding from the cops, dirty teeth and a dribble of piss working its way down your leg, you are always welcome here. That soup with the braised beef was killer. Let’s have that again.
Masha

Post by Masha »

Intrepid37 wrote: June 9th, 2023, 12:53 pm Image
I have read recently of a side-effect of marijuana legalization. Police departments are having to replace some of their drug-sniffing dogs because they will indicate on the presence of marijuana. A search which uncovers both marijuana and other drugs is inadmissible in court because there is no way of telling if the dog was indicating because of the weed or because of the other drugs. Police departments have to bring in new dogs which were not trained to indicate for marijuana.

It is good to keep in mind that a dog may be man's best friend but a cat will not lead the cops to your stash.
Avatar: Vera Vasilyevna Kholodnaya
laffite

Post by laffite »

What a relief!
The Saga of Gosta Berling (1924)
Intrepid37

Post by Intrepid37 »

Masha wrote: June 10th, 2023, 2:45 pm I have read recently of a side-effect of marijuana legalization. Police departments are having to replace some of their drug-sniffing dogs because they will indicate on the presence of marijuana. A search which uncovers both marijuana and other drugs is inadmissible in court because there is no way of telling if the dog was indicating because of the weed or because of the other drugs. Police departments have to bring in new dogs which were not trained to indicate for marijuana.

It is good to keep in mind that a dog may be man's best friend but a cat will not lead the cops to your stash.
Kitties are my very, very favorite companions.
Thompson

Post by Thompson »

They live (the kitties) by no man’s code, and hold their judgment to their own.
Masha

Post by Masha »

laffite

Post by laffite »

Mythology from the 50s
The Saga of Gosta Berling (1924)
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

Well, it's like this guy always said...

(...the above posted primarily for those here who have somehow never heard this old line of his)
Intrepid37

Post by Intrepid37 »

Best game show host ever right there, Dargs
Dargo

Post by Dargo »

Intrepid37 wrote: June 11th, 2023, 2:22 pm Best game show host ever right there, Dargs
You..ahem...bet your life he was! ;)
Thompson

Post by Thompson »

I have to have a meme of my right arm / shoulder. The pain is so unbelievable it’s funny. I sit here and laugh at it. It’s way out there and the police keep coming over because I keep screaming, there is no other way to squash the pain but to scream. I don’t know who keeps calling the cops but I wish they would quit that.
Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Maybe we can make a trade.
jamesjazzguitar

Post by jamesjazzguitar »

Thompson wrote: June 11th, 2023, 5:50 pm I have to have a meme of my right arm / shoulder. The pain is so unbelievable it’s funny. I sit here and laugh at it. It’s way out there and the police keep coming over because I keep screaming, there is no other way to squash the pain but to scream. I don’t know who keeps calling the cops but I wish they would quit that.
Have you tried CBD \ CBN gummies. They work really well for me with regards to pain relief.
Masha

Post by Masha »

Masha

Post by Masha »