laffite

Re: SPOILERS!

Post by laffite »

Too Late for Tears

???
LostHorizons

Post by LostHorizons »

skimpole wrote: July 8th, 2023, 6:01 pm No. I will say it's a very famous movie.
Is it one of the Godfather films? I don’t recall having seen them all but sounds like it could be one of them.
laffite

Post by laffite »

So much for this being "straightforward."
KayFrancis

Post by KayFrancis »

In The Godfather 2, Johnny Ola, Freddo and Frank Pentangrlo all were at Anthony's Communion party. Later in the film, Pentangelo commits suicide in the bathtub, Johnny Ola is assinated in Havana by Michael's bodyguard and then Micharl has Al kill poor Fredo in the boat
Although Roth wasn't at the party he's also assinated at the airport
Michael and Kay get divorced.
KayFrancis

Post by KayFrancis »

Yes, Michael has Tessio, Carlo and Fredo killed, all 3 were there at the Birthday party for Vito.
I was thinking about your other clue, the assination, the murder and the suicide.
Godfather 2 is on my list of my 10 favorite films.
I've seen all 3 Godfather films so many times. Michael thinking about that family birthday party for Vito at the end of the film was such a moving, important scene . Great choice for a film skimpole

I'd like to pass to Lost Horizon since he or she did mention The Godfather first. I'll take it if LH doesn't want the thread.
Swithin

Post by Swithin »

What a complicated exchange to wake up to on a Monday morning! Have a great week, everyone!
KayFrancis

Post by KayFrancis »

Not complicated at all, as long as you know the film, lol
You have a great week too
LostHorizons

Post by LostHorizons »

KayFrancis wrote: July 10th, 2023, 6:12 am Yes, Michael has Tessio, Carlo and Fredo killed, all 3 were there at the Birthday party for Vito.
I was thinking about your other clue, the assination, the murder and the suicide.
Godfather 2 is on my list of my 10 favorite films.
I've seen all 3 Godfather films so many times. Michael thinking about that family birthday party for Vito at the end of the film was such a moving, important scene . Great choice for a film skimpole

I'd like to pass to Lost Horizon since he or she did mention The Godfather first. I'll take it if LH doesn't want the thread.
It’s all yours, Kay. You knew the exact Godfather film these events happened in. Also I just don’t have a good movie idea to “spoiler” for us at the moment. :D
KayFrancis

Post by KayFrancis »

Thanks Skimpole and Lost Horizon

Next : a man about to be executed is offered a last cigarette and a glass of rum
He refuses the cigarette but accepts the glass of rum.
laffite

Post by laffite »

Monsieur Verdoux

??