VACATION TIME!!!!

Chit-chat, current events
Synnove

Post by Synnove »

Thanks, Marta. I was rummaging through the photos we took, and these were the best ones.

:D Alison, welcome back.
charliechaplinfan

Post by charliechaplinfan »

Thanks everyone.

Marta, I could have done with your help :wink: . I must have washed, ironed and put away seven loads of washing. I managed to see 2 films whilst ironing, anything to while away the time. This morning, you guessed the flipping washing basket is full again :roll:

I've just been looking at the pictures, many of them of the kids but there are some good ones of Osbourne House which I will share. Perhaps I'll put them on a thread of their own.

One of the good things about coming home, I don't have to eat another packed lunch for a while. Picnics everyday but there are only so many butties and packs of crisps I can eat :D
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin
Marta

Post by Marta »

charliechaplinfan wrote:Marta, I could have done with your help :wink: . I must have washed, ironed and put away seven loads of washing. I managed to see 2 films whilst ironing, anything to while away the time. This morning, you guessed the flipping washing basket is full again :roll:

I could have done the ironing for you, even though I hate it!!!! I can sit in a chair and do mine, so I could have easily done yours!!!! Trust me I've got the time before I go back to work in a few weeks!!!

Glad you enjoyed your holiday, maybe I can convince my husband to go there one day!!!
charliechaplinfan

Marta I love your avatar.

I'll think of you next time I tackle a huge pile of laundry :wink:
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin
Marta

Post by Marta »

charliechaplinfan wrote:Marta I love your avatar.

I'll think of you next time I tackle a huge pile of laundry :wink:

I love it too, one of my personal favourites of Rudy.

If you have a load of laundry in the next 3 weeks let me know!!!! I hope to be back at work by the end of next month.
charliechaplinfan

Here's hoping your foot gets better soon.