Disgruntled?

Discussion of programming on TCM.
Mr. Arkadin

Disgruntled?

Post by Mr. Arkadin »

knitwit45

Post by knitwit45 »

Scary, isn't it? :shock: :shock: :shock: If ever there was a good argument for sticking around here (Please, Jon, don't drop this board!!!) this is it.
ken123

Post by ken123 »

I takes all kinds to make the world ! :wink:
Last edited by ken123 on January 23rd, 2008, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feaito

Post by feaito »

knitwit45 wrote:Scary, isn't it? :shock: :shock: :shock: If ever there was a good argument for sticking around here (Please, Jon, don't drop this board!!!) this is it.
I wholeheartedly agree!!!
ChiO

Post by ChiO »

Jon -- If you ever need anything beyond "the glory" to keep this going, let us know. I joined TCM in October and, to quote B.B. King, the thrill is gone.

One of the beauties of this site is that, due to the breadth of knowledge of the members and their writing abilities, it is a pleasure to read and learn about areas of film that I normally would not focus on. That is also possible at TCM, but one has to scroll through so much dross that it gets very frustrating.

I want to thank Mr. Arkadin for inviting me here. It's nice for this Boomer to have a place to go before my ossification into the cantankerous old man I was born to be.
Everyday people...that's what's wrong with the world. -- Morgan Morgan
I love movies. But don't get me wrong. I hate Hollywood. -- Orson Welles
Movies can only go forward in spite of the motion picture industry. -- Orson Welles
Dewey1960

Post by Dewey1960 »

In many ways, this current conflagration over at the TCM boards is even more disturbing (to me at least) than the dust-up that occurred last spring. There are definitely people posting there now who are seriously in need of prescription meds and/or banishment. Pathetic. I hope none of them wind up here. Methinks Mr. Dobbs needs a vacation!
knitwit45

Post by knitwit45 »

Chio, you will become a GEEZER....Ossified is far, far away :lol:

gee·zer
Pronunciation:
\ˈgē-zər\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
probably alteration of Scots guiser one in disguise
Date:

: a queer, odd, or eccentric person —used especially of elderly men

take it from a CRONE.....life just keeps on getting better! (As long as you stay away from the boards at TCM)

Nancy :o