Humorous Memes

Chit-chat, current events
Thompson

Re: Memes

Post by Thompson »

Masha wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 4:29 pm Image
That is freaking hilarious. I was going to say something but now I forgot. Wait, it should come back, but it’s not coming back. What ya gonna do when they come for you. I was in a straight jacket once. I guess that qualifies for a memes,
Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Now when they put you in the jacket it’s certainly uncomfortable but what is does is rid you of trapped gas. And that’s all a person can ask for out of life, to be free of trapped gas.
Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Man I am tired. I can’t take it anymore. Watching the end of Deliverance and the pain is too much.
laffite

Post by laffite »

Too bad they don't award Pulitzer Prizes for memes. Ikea would have a treasure trove by now. The prizes have to assembled so Ikea would probably refuse them. "We never heard such a thing!" they would wail. As for me, I will never go there again. I went last week and was told I had to assemble the store. I politely declined because I had a lunch date and it was a great relief to me to discover I did not have to assemble the cake. But the book was okay. I assembled it and it turned out be by Lewis Carroll.
Sabine Azema in Sunday in the Country
Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Now Midnight Cowboy is coming up at 11 central after Conrack - Jon Voight night. MC is a good movie, Jon Voight is just great in Midnight Cowboy .
Thompson

Post by Thompson »

laffite wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 10:00 pm Too bad they don't award Pulitzer Prizes for memes. Ikea would have a treasure trove by now. The prizes have to assembled so Ikea would probably refuse them. "We never heard such a thing!" they would wail. As for me, I will never go there again. I went last week and was told I had to assemble the store. I politely declined because I had a lunch date and it was a great relief to me to discover I did not have to assemble the cake. But the book was okay. I assembled it and it turned out be by Lewis Carroll.
Another reason we need a Laugh button, I don’t see how you can get any funnier than this post!
Thompson

Post by Thompson »

I got a hole where my stomach disappeared. The pain is so intense that the landlord is just a fly on the wall. I really don’t know what to do, and I’m sorry for all this ranting and raving
Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Well, not really that sorry.
Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Now the pain comes again. I mean this is real rotten pain. How to get rid of it? Do you chop off your hand? I might try that, who needs a hand really? But you gotta get a big ol’ knife to chop off your hand, can’t do it with a simple kitchen knife, you need like a hatchet really to chop off your hand. Then we have to deal with all the blood. That’s going to be messy as heck and is going to use up every bandanna I own to soak up that blood. Boy, I tell ya, it ain’t easy, everything is hard as all get out, and not fun at all, no fun, forget fun, you ain’t having no fun, ever, Thompson.
Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Okay, now what? Well first off we need our supplies. We are out of liquids. Might as well forget it when the liquids are gone. There are those delivery services that come pretty fast, and thanks to EP Millstone I’ve learned how to order my liquids via the phone/internet. There’s a liquids store four and half blocks away, but that is impossible. Total that up and it comes to nine blocks. If I can brush my teeth and rinse and all that without falling down then bravo to me. No, we gotta go with the delivery. You can’t get cigarettes delivered down here, some sort of arcane law, you can get reefer delivered though.
Thompson

Post by Thompson »

There’s a snag of course. I forgot there are Mardi Gras people and parades all ordering their deliveries. So, it’s going to be close, will the DTs get here first, if that happens the other pain will go away. You can only feel one pain at a time. That is a fact!
Thompson

Post by Thompson »

The whole secret though is to learn the silent scream, like that one fella. I’ve been practicing the silent scream but so far it’s not near as satisfying as the loud as you can possibly get scream. That feels good. Then you add in the obscenities, rich with nasty obscenities, the C word, lots of F words, and GD this and that, and it’s loud because you have an abnormally loud voice, you have a lot of things abnormal about you, but to heck with that, what we want here is the easing of pain, that’s all.
Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Pleasure is simply the absence of pain. I’ve harped all over this subject before but it’s still true. Got a migraine headache do ya? What do you feel when it goes away? Relief? No, you experience pleasure.
Masha

Post by Masha »

Avatar: Vera Vasilyevna Kholodnaya
TikiSoo

Post by TikiSoo »