Serah at the end of Heather's week

Chit-chat, current events
stuart.uk

Serah at the end of Heather's week

Post by stuart.uk »

I don't know if America got coverage of Heather Mills, after leaving her divorce hearing, making a what many regard as an over the top statement. she's even alleged to have poured a glass of water over the head of Paul's Lawyer. she got a bad press over here as if she's digging a big hole for herself. it's even romoured, though she's gagged from talking about it herself, her sister will take on a series of interviews on American chat shows and attack the former Beatle, recieving on one show a large sum of money

in contrast Serah Duchess Of York (Fergie) walked on to the set of The Alan Tichmarsh to warm applaus, to which she seemed surprised and happy to recieve. during the interview to she continued to impress. looking back in the past she recieved bad press that was on occassions worse than Diana, but i take my hat of to her in admeration. she's come out the other side of it. Prince Phillip in an atempt to insult her called her the Coronation Street (a top Brit soap opera) Princess. i would say the title fits, but as a complement. what came over was, despite her Royal and privilaged background, was what an ordinary gal she is. she plays soccer with the working classes and is doing a tv series about eating properly, because she's had a weight problem since she was 12. it's almost hard to believe, as she looked great in a black mini-skirt on the show. Serah is also producing a movie about Queen Victoria and joked about winning an Oscar, or who knows she might pull it off
Dewey1960

Post by Dewey1960 »

I don't know if America got coverage of Heather Mills, after leaving her divorce hearing, making a what many regard as an over the top statement. she's even alleged to have poured a glass of water over the head of Paul's Lawyer.

We here in the U.S. had an ample eyeful of Heather's petulant and hideously bad behavior. And for the record, she didn't allegedly throw a glass of water in her former husband's attorney's face, she actually did.

For a price tag of only 50 Million Dollars, Paul McCartney came away with the "Deal of the Century"

[youtube][/youtube]
charliechaplinfan

Post by charliechaplinfan »

Who did she think she was taking on Paul McCartney. She was never going to win in the popularity stakes.
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin